Rienda S/S New Items





Hi pretty gals!
Like you can see, I am still just as obsessed with the new items that are pouring in! This time I want to go over the new items from Rienda, but their new collection is really promising!





Just look at this goodness!
I really love pictures like these, they are just so pleasing to the eyes! ♡ I think I will have a hard time this spring, as there seem to be so many gorgeous outers coming, and that light blue one is to die for, it is so elegant and pretty!






Lot of light colors, pink, blue, mint, brown and white. Which is not a big surprise for spring of course, but I just love how everything looks in these photos♡









Rienda also has some gorgeous jewelry, especially that double layered necklace♡








From the 15th they also started this limited gift of nightdresses, if you buy over 15.000¥ you get it for free. But only on their webstore. I absolutely love this one! Would love to get it, but at the moment I just want to go to the stores themselves to buy, not from the web, so hopefully they have something just as cute in their stores soon♡


FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER TUMBLR | CHANNEL |

We have blacklisted links in our comment section so that they will not show up.
Please take a note and make sure all your info is on your Disqus profile for everyone to see there.
With love♡


You Might Also Like

0 conversations