Sponsored Review ♡ Promo Gray from Klenspop


Hi gals!
A few weeks back we were contacted by Klenspop, a contact dealer specializing in cheap contacts.
They've been having many nice sales, so it would probably be great to check them out and see what they have on sale that might interest you!

Another bonus is that they have some cute lens cases for sale, even some automatic lens cleaners that are pretty cheap!

The contacts I chose are Promo Gray

♡Let's start with a little info about the contacts♡
Brand: NEW BIO
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
Price: 13$  




The contacts arrived in a box with a cute picture on it, and a lens case with those "tongs" came with so that you can pick the contacts up without accidentally scratching them with your nails!


 Top two pics are taken with a ring light/third is in room light/fourth is with a flash


First off I apologize by my "out of the world" eyes in the bottom pic. 
I look like I am on something, but it's only the flashXD




Color : 
When choosing these contacts, I decided on the Promo Gray as they seemed quite light, and since I already have grey eyes (not the lightest mind you, not dark though) I thought that they might be light on my eyes. So I was a bit disappointed that they are not as natural and light gray on my eyes like I thought they would be.
♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥

Design : I've owned similarly designed contacts before, but these seem kind of harsh and don't blend very well.

♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥

Enlargement : 
Choosing them I thought they were 14mm, not so sure anymore as they don't really give any enlargement, and the description is confusing me. Maybe they are only 13mm? Though the lack of enlargement is a downer for me, these are great for those that want more natural contacts!

♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort :   
They are alright! Like with many contacts I have to use eye drops to keep my eyes hydrated, so that is just as usual.

♥♥♥♡/♥♥♥♥♥

Overall:
Sadly I had hopes for these contacts, but they turned out to be a lot different than what I had thought, so I was rather disappointed.
But all in all these lenses are in good quality and I had no problem with them other than that they were not what I had hoped them to be.

♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you for reading this review! Klenspop has a good selection to choose from, so go check them out as they are great for cheap lenses!^^


You Might Also Like

0 conversations