Princess Pinky Eclipse Green



Hello~
Lea here! Emi blogged yesterday where she showed off our new circle lenses a bit, 
but being the camwhores we are I am of course going to show how they look on me( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

So yeah, these are the Princess Pinky Eclipse in green, and weirdly I had it stuck in my head the past week that they were called the Twilight Princess or something...༼ º﹃º ༽
 


As you can see I don't have lipstick in all of the pictures, but we stopped by the pharmacy so I put some onXD

I was never really a big fan of lipsticks, but somehow after starting work in the Duty free store I am always trying on lipsticks and now I just really like them!
Though I am really picky about them, as I can't use a lipstick if it has any taste, since I get nauseous(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)




I was a bit worried how they would look on light eyes before getting them, but they actually look so good!!!
Could not be happier!♡♡♡




haha
wow, I am sorry for this spam, but lenses that look this great makes me want to take pics and I can't choose between which ones to post!(*^ิ艸^ิ*)





We love the sun, but a strong sun is such a paaaaain!
my eyyyeeeees!XD

Well! that's it for now!
I hope you like these circle lenses as much as we do, and that you found this post interesting♡



You Might Also Like

0 conversations