Change in style?



Hi everyone (o´〰`o)♡*✲゚*
Hope you are all enjoying your summer! ♡

This weekend we have time off of work so we decided to head to the city with our mom and grandma to have our cat neutered (๑ↀᆺↀ๑)v
Decided it was time to do that so we also went to do some window shopping while waiting to pick him up again.

Lately we have really wanted to start wearing a more mature style, without being too mature, as our faces are kind of baby-ish.
But I, Emi, have really been wanting a high waisted tight A-line skirt, but at our height it can be quite the difficult task to find the perfect lenght.

However to my surprise I not only managed to find one, but two today. Both of them in Top Shop. Also the only store that we looked at!




Even though I REALLY liked this skirt and crop top, for me to be able to wear the skirt I would need to tone my stomach and sides. 

As, well, if you look closely you can see how instead of being straight or just curvy it is just... unshapely... But still wanted to share this picture as me and Lea both want to wear more of this kind of a style in the future, but still try to mix Liz Lisa with it....as we just ADORE Liz Lisa to death! ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

But the top was no problem at all!!! Fitted perfectly, but we didn't get it as we had nothing to go with it ( つ᷄.̯σ̣̥᷅ )




As mentioned in an earlier post we also got new lenses in the mail, the Twilight Princess!

I have always loved halo effect on lenses after I saw and tried the Geo Nudy ones, so when these came out both me and Lea just had to get our hands on them!

And since we had not bought any for such a long time we decided to buy some lenses!
So I got them in green and gray while Lea got those also, plus in brown also. While my third pair was the Geo Nudy in Gray.




My makeup today, been mixing up my eyebrows lately, trying some new stuff. Mostly to open up my eyes more. However I did nothing special with my eyeshadow, just shimmer on the eyelids ٩꒰๑╹ω╹๑꒱۶

Oh! and yeah, remember how I need to tone my stomach and sides?

Had the perfect after dinner dessert to help with it! (*^ิ艸^ิ*)




Just the thing to help with weight loss!

Although neither me nor Lea ate that much as I decided to put some Hersays Butterskotch drops in it, and as it turned out we didn't like them that much ٩(๑`^´๑)۶

Thanks for reading, until next time ♡

You Might Also Like

0 conversations