Sponsored review by Geo colored lenses<3

Here comes the long awaited rewiev for my, Emi's, new lenses, but due to lack of internet at home I have not yet had the time to make this rewiev, although I have had more than enough to wear them....like EVERYDAY.

They are so comfortable!

For months now I had been seeing gyaru models wear some gray lenses, where the white of the eyes had been peeking through between their real color and the black outer edge of the lenses, and I LOVED IT!<3
Then when Geo Colored lenses offered to sponsor me and Lea with contacts I was so happy to find them while browsing trhough their selection! And those lenses are: Geo NUDY color CH-625 


Here is the picture that you can find on their web site.


And here is a picture of the gyaru model Takeda Shizuka wearing them!
Just see how gorgeous those lenses are!


Aaaand then there's me wearing them<3

OK! So on to the information on the lenses!

Power Range: 0.00 ~ -10.00
Diameter: 14.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.60mm
Water Content: 38~42%
1 year disposable

On their site they also point out that even though it is a 1 year lense, you should throw it away after 4 months if it starts to cause your eyes dryness.

My experience with these lenses has been really good! They cause a little bit dryness in my eyes, but I always use eyedrops, no matter what lenses I am using, but so far they have not caused me any discomfort at all! 
And I have been wearing them non stop since I got them, and usually up to 12 hours a day!
So I really love them way to much!

Comfort: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡/10

Enlargement: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡/10
They are only 14.0mm, but I always feel like I am wearing bigger lenses than that<3!

Color: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡/10
I Love the color, it blends so well with my natural color, which is gray, but the lenses are so much more lighter in color!

And if this has not yet convinced you to buy these lenses, then look at this video of me wearing the lenses!^^



Edit!!!<3

And since I cosplayed in a maid costume wearing the lenses yesterday I thoght "Why not include that picture here?"
So here you go! (Lea is also wearing her blue ones and the review will come soon!^^)

You Might Also Like

1 conversations