Daily Life


Hiiii, gals! (^-^*)/コンチャ!
I had the day off of work today so I woke up early, but stayed alittle in bed and cuddled with my dog, he is so cute( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ
Then I showered and did my makeup:) I bought a new eyelash glue the other day since the one we had was almost finished and I used it today, and it sucked!( ̄へ ̄)
My eyelashes took forever to get stuck on my eyes, but where still somewhat loose...-.-'
oh well, but then I moved on to do my hair and I decided to curl it, yay! I love having curls, even thought about getting a perm.... but I am planning to get hair extensions and I think, but I am not sure, that extensions can't be permed. correct me if I am wrong:) But then we are also going on the 14th to get our hair dyed! やった! I can't wait, we are gonna get it dyed light red-ish :3

My eyemake^^

Then I went to the store with my mom and grandmother and they then dropped me off at work, hahaXD yeah I had the day off, but I went to my sis to just hang until she finished work ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!


Then we just went home and on the computer, camwhored a bit and then I went to my moms room where my cat was sleeping, cuddled some with him and fell asleepXD ... and now my hair is just wavy, not curly... sigh...

In the meantime my little cousin came, she had been feeling ill and wanted to rest at her grandmother's place, that is with us^^

From our 20th b-day, she always wants to take pics^^,

aaaaahhhhh ε-(´・`) フー I am hungry.... hope dinner starts soon>.<

-Lea

You Might Also Like

0 conversations