今日のメイクとふく>.<


Today's makeup and clothes!<3

We both had a day off from work so it was 「ギャルの日!」、Gyaru day.
I woke up at 9 and decided to snooze a bit...zzZZz xD
But having a cat that KNOWS what your alarm clock is meant to do, means that he will not let you go back to sleep THAT easily...
So up I went while Lea continued snoring....

When my sister had finally woken up and we where dressing she was not that keen on wearing out Cecil McBee skirt, but when I had put it on with our denim shirt from R&B Collection, she said no more and just got dressed^^ OH! and I also wore my bird cage necklace from Accesorize.
ehe~ I won!



Lashes: Dolly Wink nr. 2(I think:S)





Lashes: Also dolly wink nr. 2^^
&
A Hello kitty color palette^^




ehe~ while I was blogging mu dog came and lied down on the sofa back and used my arm as a head rest >< *squeel!*

p.s. you can click on the pics to see them bigger.
p.p.s. I LOVE my make up!

~Emi



You Might Also Like

0 conversations